Sunday, February 06, 2005

Pictures!

I thought I would take a moment and post some pictures of my WIP's...because I love picture heavy posts.

Miss Hearten
The completed back section. This pattern has been put on hold for the moment...but it will not languish for long! I love this sweater too much!

Miss Hearten

'I'm ready for my close-up, Mr DeMille'. The bane of my existence...K3tog's! It's deceivingly simple looking! That's the worse! At least I can say that I faced my fear and did it! Do I really have to repeat this for the front and the sleeves? Damn!

Boatneck Tank Top

I'm almost done with the front section...I think that I'm going to have to redo the bottom and make the waist fit me a little better...I definitely am rethinking my original idea of having the roll bottom. I think I want it a little neater, less casual looking.

Clapotis

The fabu Clapotis scarf/stole/wrap that I will attempt to complete by my cousin's wedding [cool crowd, here I come!]. I'm about to start the straight/dropping stitches section, but found a mistake and need to frog a row or two...grrrr...I can't wait til it's done!

Clapotis
Up close and personal...and out of focus to boot! My funky yarn has some metallic thread running through it for some extra sparkle...who doesn't love extra sparkle? And you can see my fun stitch markers that I made...