Sunday, April 03, 2005

This is it! [T- 1 DAY!!!]

Well we're coming down to the wire! My laundry is churning my mind is burning with all the stuff I need to do before we leave tomorrow. Smoochy's coming up for some last minute face time before we're separated for a month! BOO HOO!!!

Our first stop is New Orleans, Vonyse is playing Tulane University on April 6th. That's close to 1900 miles from to there from LA! I'm excited to go back to New Orleans, if you've never been, I highly suggest checking it out. Even when it's not Mardi Gras, it's a fabulous, crazy city...and don't even get me started on the food.

I've got to run and pack...I'm probaby going to enlist Smooochy's help in winding up and beading some of my yarn. I'm also probably going to try to cast on for the Kiri shawl Mermaid Mesh so I have two projects ready by the time we get on the road...I have 5 projects, do you think that's enough? Hee hee hee...

Laundry calls, people!

Virgin Mega Tour