Sunday, August 14, 2005

I Stood Myself Up. Do I Deserve A Reschedule?

Remember when I said I had a hot date with myself for Saturday night to take in the Basquiat exhibit? If not, just look at the post before this one. Well, I was screwing around and taking too long to get ready. So much so that I made myself late for my own date with me! I was pretty mad at myself and an not sure that I want to give myself a second date. After a lot of apologizing and promising to make it up to me, I decided to give me a second chance. So today, I'm going to make attempt number two to get downtown. After that, I think that some lunch will be in order, as long as I can agree with myself where to go. If all goes well, I'll take myself to meet some friends for coffee down in Long Beach. Hopefully I can stand to be around myself for that long. Keep your fingers crossed.