Thursday, March 16, 2006

Tomorrow Tomorrow, It's Only A Day Away...

Have you every had a week when every morning you woke up thinking it was Friday? Well that's been my week. Friday? No, Tuesday. Friday? Nope, Thursday. Friday? No, it's only Monday. Very disappointing way to start the day.

I have my acting class tonight...which should be fun. My partner this time a guy and he e-mailed me a scene from When A Man Loves A Woman. I think it will be an interesting challenge for the both of us. I'm just happy to be done with my last scene [which was from the Anniversary Party and didn't go over too well]. I've also been moved out of the advanced class, which is a good thing. The atmosphere was a little stifling for my taste...it kinda reminded me of college...when everyone was an "ACTOR" and was just there to perform and be critiqued but didn't really watch to learn. Needless to say, I'm happy to be intermediate.

Thank you to everyone who complimented the Sweater Tote. For anyone who wants to give it a try, you might reference the book AlterKnits, which has a similar sweater/purse idea [I only know this because I was locked out of my apartment for a few hours Tuesday night and had to seek warmth and coffee at the local Borders...if I had my own house, I would totally knit a screen door]. I'm feeling very chic carrying it around and have received numerous compliments on it. The Design Team will be revisiting this project very soon...that is if Smoochy is up to eyeballing it again.