Saturday, April 15, 2006

Spring Break Day #5 and #6

I had a great day yesterday hanging out with Smoochy. We ran around, met a man who's 90th birthday is today [and he didn't look a day over 70], tried on $16,000 watches, walked around two different malls and our eyebrow hairs threaded. A good [and sometimes painful] time was had by all. Today is Spring Cleaning Day, so I'm going to show off all the progress that I made while knitting back and forth on the way to Smoochy's.

Hmmm...what an interesting white acrylic square of stockinette stitch. I finished the baby sweater's back! Thank god, it was getting really bo-oo-ooo-ring. Now on to the front. More endless stockinette stitch, which I'm sure will look identical to this. Don't expect the progress pictures to get any more exciting.

My doll's head was completed yesterday too. I'm going to keep her eyeless and mouthless until I finished everything. I don't think that she'd be able to keep her opinion to herself.

Lastly, I wanted to post a picture of a crocheted afghan my mom made a few years back. Yeah, it's acrylic, but her handiwork is still amazing.