Thursday, May 11, 2006

Easing Back Into It...

While Poppy sleeps off her jetlag, I'm here stuck at work. Thank God my week is short, The Children of America are testing [so that means the office is quiet] and payday is coming.

I must admit, I haven't been knitting much. While we were in Indy, I finished Poppy's dress, worked on the Cancer's baby sweater [the endless rows of stockinette are putting me to S-L-E-E-P!] and finished another row repeat on Mermaid Mesh's sleeve [only 2 more repeats to go!]. I'm going to force myself to finish the baby sweater before next weekend...since that's when the baby shower is!

The only thing holding me back is the fact that I picked up the Da Vinci Code in the Indianapolis Airport and haven't put it down since. Over two days I've read half the book! My priority is to finish the book so GF can read it, then we can see the movie and say 'Oh, the book was so much better'.