Tuesday, July 25, 2006

See You Reeeeeeeaaaaal Soon!

Thanks for all the well wishes on the new J-O-B. Of course, I wisely went to bed early, but didn't fall asleep until about 4am because of...you guessed it, Global Warming all across my bedroom.

I was bright eyed and busy tailed, regardless. Right now, I'm considered a temporary employee, but it's just a matter of time before they have to recognize the Superstarra-bility and offer me a permanent position. Yes, I'm just that good. Don't you love the first day at a job? I do. Learning where the bathrooms are, checking out what kind of snacks are available [full stocked fridge, people], stocking up on office supplies and cleaning out your new desk for said supplies. Yeah, did I throw away old Mardi Gras beads and a pink polyester robe? Yes, I did. Ah, the joy of the purging of somebody else's stuff.

Knitting is still occuring, I do need to give Butterfly some attention, since lately it's been tossed aside so that can work on a Calmer Soul.