Sunday, January 21, 2007

Sunday Is A Day Of Rest

Hey. Remember me?

I've been curiously absent from this blog for weeks. Poppy has been getting on me to post, but I just haven't had the time. I've been auditioning here and there, working at the Tragic Kingdom and even getting a little knitting done in between.

I finished my sisters Argosy scarf and will be sewing in ends, washing and blocking today. I still haven't the heart to try to figure out where I went wrong on the cable wrap, but it not being completed is weighing heavily on me. I can't let it sit around too much longer. It will just make me even more sad.

I think that I might start in on another smaller project or two in the coming weeks. I just bought some really soft chunky wool yarn that will be perfect for a cozy scarf. Time to find a pattern!