Saturday, June 09, 2007

My Cup Runneth Ovah!

Hey everyone! GF and I are back home! After spending 3 days in the hospital [her in a cozy bed, me in a cot], she's hit all of her post-abdominal surgery milestones and was released this afternoon. It's nice to be home. She's recovering amazingly. Thank you for all your well wishes, we really appreciate it! You guys are true friends and amazing spirits.

Like I said before, the time spent in the hospital was well-spent working on my current projects. Most of them I would like to have done before vacation in July, but I don't know how feasible that deadline is at this point. Walking After Midnight will be done this week for sure, but my other two projects, the Cropped Jacket in Lace Pattern or Tunic with Lace Pattern, are and either/or situation. I would prefer finishing the Tunic, but the Cropped Jacket is a sure bet. Hmmm...what to do, what to do?

I think I'm going to start another crochet shawl what I consider my options.