Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Tuesday...

Well, I'm finally re-emerging! The second day of shooting went very well. I had a really great time and think that I've made some great connections. I have a few more auditions this week, so I'm going to try really hard to keep my momentum going.

I even had a special co-star on Saturday. I brought Poppy along to set and she was used in the first scene of the day! She was a very generous co-star and think that we really nailed it [actually, she was just set dressing, but don't tell her that. Thank god she doesn't read this blog, huh?].

As for crafting, I didn't have any time to work on anything this weekend. Total bummer! I guess the trade off was being lead actress in a short movie. Hmmm...that's alwasy a hard decision as to what I'd want to be doing more.

I spent a little time working on the Cropped Jacket in Lace pattern this morning and I have a few more lace repeats before I'm done with front #2! Once that's done, I'm going to focus on Walk With Me Lord until it's done.

Now I think a nap is at the top of the queue.