Friday, February 11, 2005

Music Meme [???]

I've been seeing this around on other folks blogs, and by gosh, it got to me...courtesy of Miss Superstahr, Stacey.

I'm afraid that my answers aren't going to be that exciting. Where's the movie meme? And why do we call it a meme? Who's monitoring this and using this information against me? Ok...I'm going with the flow now and enjoying answering...

1) Total amount of music files on your computer: Um...where do I find out that information?...oh, there...655MB. Is that a lot? Maybe I should clear some of that off...

2) The last CD you bought was: God, I haven't bought one in such a long time. I usually just listen to Dani's CD's. I think it was Me'shell Ndegeocello's Comfort Woman. She's just amazing to me...such a great musician.

3) What is the song you last listened to before reading this message? A new artist named Vonyse's song 'No Someday'. She's about to be huge...you heard it here first!

4) What are your five favorite songs and why they mean the most to you [not really favorite, just first I thought of and in no particular order]:
1. Grace-Me'shell Ndegeocello: It's such a beautiful song.
2. Belly of the Whale-Burning Sensations: My brother and I used to totally love that song, so it has good memories attatched to it.
3. Start Over-Vonyse: This is my fave of her songs. I think everyone has felt this once in their lives.
4. Dreamlover-Mariah Carey: I'm a sucker for pop and I like to pretend [when I'm all alone] that I can sing.
5. She Talks to Angels-Black Crowes: This song jump started my love for the Crowes...such a great band.

5) What 3 people are you going to pass this baton to and why?
I think that I'm going to choose some new bloggers in the Cali Knitters Webring.
1. Stacy [no 'E']: I think she's a crack up.
2. Kackie: The peeps have been keeping her up with New Year's Celebrations...poor girl!
3. Marisa: She's given me the sewing bug...I love the needle rolls she whipped up!