Friday, March 18, 2005

Good Friday

It's Good Friday! Not only did I get staff breakfast this morning at work, it's the last day before Spring Break! I just have to make it another 6 and a half hours before I'm FREEE!!!!!

I've been so exhaused lately...I been wanting to post pictures but just haven't been able to get a hold of the camera and snap a few shots of the Airy, the Hairy Mohairy Cardigan or the completed Cruise.

I do hope to take the camera with me on my Saturday Play Date with my sister, Smoochy. YIPEEE!!! We're gonna do some visiting, some yarn recon at Velona [a store in The OC that my mom used to subject me to as a kid. Who'da thunk I'd actually want to go there after all this time?], and some other stuff 'n stuff. I'm excited to see the White Lies Designs Angelina sweater that's she's been killing herself with all that damn 2x2 ribbing working on. I should be able to get something posted before the weekend's up. Keep your fingers crossed!

I can't wait to get this party started...the knitting bag dwelling monkey is excited too...