Monday, March 28, 2005

Happy Belated Easter!

I hope everyone had a lovely Easter. Mine was fairly low-key...a friend came by and we all went out for lunch - SUSHI! Proper Easter food, huh?
Well, as we were sitting there, Lisa Gay Hamilton walked by. I TOTALLY LOVE HER!!! Of course, this means that I had to get my stalker on and go talk to her. She was very gracious and really sweet and we had a nice little conversation. It was a nice experience and I'm happy that I took the chance and approached her.

I didn't get much knitting done this weekend...did I mention that I finished the back and fronts of Airy and am now working on sleeve #1? Also, I am going to try to block and sew up the Chevron Tank tonight...maybe I can even get a picture or two.

Just so I feel like I'm talking about everything, the untitled short [now titled 'Broken'] is editing up nicely, according to my director. She should have a copy for me sometime this week, so I'll let you know if I suck or not.

Back to work...the first day back is always the hardest.