Friday, March 25, 2005

Sigh of Relief

I'm happy to say that the Recycled Cashmere and Silk Yarn and I are on speaking terms.
The yarn complied with my wishes and has been knit into it's shape with no further problems.
I was even able to crochet hook out the problem with the front section without having to frog 20 rows.

I'm not getting over excited because there's still seaming to do.
[Pictures to come - only if the yarn continues to behave]

On a completely unrealated knitting or acting note, I have some exciting news!

My good friend Vonyse is currently finishing up her album and will be going across the country with the Virgin Mega College Tour in April and May. She wrote and self-produced the album and so this is huge for her to have the opportunity to play for people across the country. Dates are still being added, but do check her website and see if she'll be playing a show near you. Your support is so appreciated...we need good folks like you out in the audience.