Sunday, May 22, 2005

Sunday night...

Well it's Sunday night and I've have a fairly crafty [and nappy] weekend. We're making up some bags for Vonyse's CD Release Party and so my weekend was filled with cutting [fabric, paper, stickers and the like] and sleeping. This heat is overwhelming!

I was able to sneak in a little knitting [between cutting and siesta-ing]...I'm now working on the Bolero's sleeve. My friend is having her baby shower next weekend, so I'll need to bust a move on the Lil Devil Pants this week so I can properly gift them [although I would present them half done, if necessary].

Final note...I received a copy of the last student film I performed in on Saturday. Unfortunately, we couldn't hear it because something's wrong with our video camera. It looked pretty good. Of course, I think I look chubby, but I can't fix that right now. This craving for chocolate isn't helping either. One thing I will say that is I looked really good with a black eye. Hee hee hee...