Thursday, August 18, 2005

So It Ends...

Well I'm at work. Boo Hoo. Summer is officially over for me. It was only a 6 weeks, but I'm still mourning it's passing. Of course I was supposed to be here at 8, but got up at 9 and arrived somewhere around 11. I was in no rush this morning, okay?

Subject Change
So...I found out last week that I get the DIY Network. I've been curious about the 'Knitty Gritty', so I set the TiVo'd and last night in the midst of a headache induced rest time, I sped through 3 episodes in about 40 minutes. It's a cute show, but is it just me or is the hostess a little...annoying? I'm sure she's sweet and she seems like a really cool girl, but she was cuttting the guests off mid-thought, and always seemed to be rushing them to get to the next step. I know it's only a 1/2 hour show with minimum editing, but she was kinda bugging me. I wanted to scream at her: 'Don't ask them a question the cut them off mid-answer!', but alas my delicate condition kept me from fully expressing myself.

Subject Change II
I'm looking to make a yarn swap and if any of you would like to swap with me...Cool-io! I have 8 balls of All Season Cotton in Slick [dark grey] and would like to swap it out for some ASC or similar yarn in another color...but the kicker is that I need 9-10 balls. If you've got what I'm looking for, leave me a comment and we can see if we can work something out.