Thursday, September 01, 2005

...And We're Off!

Thanks to everyone who gave moral support of my Fall Knitting Plans. There's this joke in acting about finding a character's 'motivation' to fascilitate a good performance...I figure I can use the promise of Calmer as a knitting motivator to get me through the next four months. That will give me time to mull over what color I want and how many balls I deserve and maybe if I deserve Calmer and maybe a swift & ball winder...

But I digress...

One other Fall item I'd like to throw out...

Jennifer and I were throwing around the idea of hosting a Fall Cable KAL. We both have plans for cables, Cables, CABLES and would like to extend an inviation for anyone else who might want to join us. Leave me or Jennifer a comment and we'll see who's interested and set it all up! You know you want to...leave a comment, don't be afraid...I can't bite through the computer!