Friday, September 02, 2005

Fall Cable KAL

Jennifer and I have received a great response regarding the 2005 Fall Cable Knit-A-Long idea. So...I have set up a blog space and for those of you who have expressed interest in joining, you should have received your invitation. If you did not receive one or would like to join, please leave e-mail me at superstarra at g mail dot com and you'll be jumped into the club.

The official start date is the Fall Solstice, September 22, 2005. All projects are welcomed. Socks? Great! Scarf! Cool! Sweater? You bet! Also, if you're interested in making an official button for the KAL please do! I can send you a copy of the blog's background graphic or banner if you'd like to use that in your design.

Lastly, I'm open to suggestions. This is my first KAL hostess job [thank you Jennifer for hosting with me!] and I want to do a good job! So let me know if there's anything that you'd like to see incorporated.