Sunday, September 04, 2005

So Cute and What's My Motivations Pt 1

So Cute

CJ had a contest on her blog a few weeks ago and I was the only one to enter. What? Yes just me. But lucky me! Yesterday I was received my contest winning package. I'm so excited about what she sent me! The cutest stitchmarkers! If you can't tell from the crappy picture, there are little stars hanging there! So cute! I'm going to use them regardless if I need to mark a stitch or not!

Also, if you'd like to learn how to make some stitchmarkers like CJ's, she has her own tutorial on her blog. Go check it out!

She also sent me the cutest little sheepy key chain! He's experiencing Vertigo on my crazy IKEA mouse pad. He's my friend, I shall name him Hank [wool, Hank, get it?] and he shall be mine. Everyone say 'hello, Hank!'

What's My Motivations Pt 1
Well I've crossed the first thing off my Fall Project List and it's only the 4th! It's cooled down a little bit so I finished up Hot Lava [aka Chili Verde]! I'm pretty happy with it. I will take pictures soon, right now, however, I need to get my ass in gear because I've got a hot date with my best friend. We're heading south to Laguna Beach for the last day of the Sawdust Festival. It's an arts and crafts fair for the local beachy artists. We used to go when we were younger and It's always a lot of fun. So have a great Sunday everyone, I'll see ya later...and I'll have pictures and details on the completed Chili Verde!