Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Did I Miss The Memo?

Oh man! The knitting class for the Children of America starts tomorrow! What have I done in preparation? Um...nothing. I still need 4 more pairs of needles! GAH! So I guess that means I need to run by JoAnn's tonight to get those and run home and figure out exactly how to teach these kids how to knit! Besides that, Picture Day is tomorrow, so you know I'll have to do my did so I don't look like a total dork! GAH! GAH!!!

As for my own personal knitting, I'm in the midst of a slump since completing Cable 41 [I do have natural light pictures, but forgot to upload them this morning]. I'm considering projects for the Holidaze, but just don't have the motivation to look through the stash to find appropriate yarn for the patterns I pulled. Then I'll need to swatch, blah blah. Ok...I'm going to pull myself up by the bootstraps and get started on something new and fabulous...just watch.