Tuesday, December 13, 2005

And Little Nugget...

Miss Karma tagged me with this meme...

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now. Consider yourself tagged if you'd like to participate...

I've downloaded a few CD's to my work computer...so here's the list of what I rock out to at my desk...

Jump - Madonna [thank God she got back to her dance roots!]
Get Together - Madonna again [those are currently my two fave songs from the new album
Liliquoi Moon - Me'shell N'Degocello [she's the majority of the music]
Hot Night - Me'shell N'Degocello
Pocketbook - Me'shell N'Degocello
Tear In Your Hand - Tori Amos [I bought her newest album and felt very nostalgic for 'Little Earthquakes']
Mother - Tori Amos