Friday, January 13, 2006

Another Meme About Me

It's a new meme and I've been tagged by Marisa, so here we go:

Instructions: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot.

absinthe knits

bird's nest knits

see mi knit

one by one

Superstarra-ville

Select 5 people to tag (suckers!): No really, I know these things are akin to chain letters and they take some time, but there's nothing like direct questions to learn more about folks.

Oh, you know who you are, do if you'd like...

What were you doing 10 years ago?

1996? I was in college at Cal State Long Beach. I was trying to find my place in the department and figuring that I didn't want to get caught up in all the drama that young kids in school seem to want to get in.

What were you doing 1 year ago?

Jeez...almost what I'm doing now! Working at the school, living in LA, knitting. At least I feel like this year is starting off much more positive. I've got the right attitude this year.

What were you doing 1 hour ago?

Let's see...that was 7:10am. I was getting ready for work. Probably grabbing all my stuff and heading out the door.

List five creative things you want to achieve this year:

Get casted in at least four independent movies. Get an agent and book a commercial. Finish all my knitting projects. Gain new knitting skills [try lace again or design something?]

List five snacks you enjoy:

Summer fruits, chocolate, kettle corn, cheese and crackers, and ice cream...ooh...hummus is so good too...

List five things you would do if money were no object:

Pay off my debt, buy a house, have a kid, put all my time in to promoting me as Superstarra, help my friends and family.

List five bad habits:

Worrying too much about what others think, wasting time, not cleaning regularly, procrastinating, not being consistent. All that's changing this year.

List five things you like doing:

Knitting, spending time with my loved ones, watching tv/movies, being out and about, eating.

List five favorite gadgets:

Computer, ball winder and swift [tell me about it!], cell phone [although in the hands of others it's the bane of my existence], fold 'em up scissors, and the TV remote. I'm grabbing at straws...I'm not much of a gadget girl.

Name one thing you like about yourself:

Just one thing? My sense of humour [although in my hands it can be the bane of other's existence].