Sunday, January 08, 2006

SUPERSTARRA-VILLE - Established January 8, 2005

Well, It's been a year into my blogging life. Thanks to everyone who gives the 'ville an economic boost by visiting, reading, and commenting. Since this is the Year of the Superstarra, 2006 promises even better and even more intersting posts! And if you find that it's the same boring dribble, than just pretend along with me, won't you?

With 2005 over, it's time to post my goals for 2006. I understand if you'd prefer to be surprised by what's up for me this year...I totally support your decision to go read the Harlot's blog instead. :)

Acting

1. Headshots: Yes, they're done. I'm now in the process of narrowing my selections down to 2-3 pictures, having them cleaned up, formatted and printed up.
2. The Submission Process: Submit final pictures to agents and for casting. I am very focused on booking projects and getting me out there. I plan on using the phrase 'Don't you know who I am?' before June.
3. Class: Working my ass off in class is also a priority. I've been moved to the 'advanced' class for the first few months of the year, so I'm going to take full advantage. On-camera acting technique is what we're going to be working on, so this is all going to spur me along the path I'm already headed down.
4. Writing: Why wait for someone to give me the words, when I can write my own? There are several stories rattling around in my head, I just need to get them out and down on paper.

Personal

1. Me!: I'm going to take better care of me! I'm going to get into shape, focus on my health, and cleanse my soul. I'm committed to being bikini ready by summer time. Yes, I will be that hottie on the beaches of Superstarra-ville.
2. My Environment: Out with the old, in with the new! I've made a plan and I'm sticking to it! We've spent the bulk of my vacation from work reorganizing our living space. Moving stuff around, purging unnecessary items and within the next month the search for a new apartment will begin.
3. My Attitude: I'm going to be nicer in everyway this year. No explaination needed on this one.

Knitting

1. Goals: Instead of planning my goals over the year, I'm going to plan quarterly. For each season, can you imagine? What a thought! I'm still in the midst of my Fall/Winter list, so there's no need to set new goals now. Most of the items on my current list have been checked [stash reduction is an ongoing process], my intarsia project is coming along. Some items may be pushed back, but life is all about reevaluation and readjustment, right?

Well, that's it. Happy Blogiversary, Superstarra-ville! Here's to 2006!