Sunday, January 01, 2006

Welcome To My Year!

Happy New Year! I've been so busy/tired/out of it that I've only had time to skim my fave blogs. I've noticed that there are a lot of 2006 Resolutions Lists. I too, will be making out my list, but I think that I'm going to marinate on it for a week before I reveal my plans for the coming year. Maybe on my blogiversary [a week from now]. Maybe once I reevaluate my unfinished objects and decide to go forward or frog.

Did I mention that I had a great New Year's Eve? I was at The Rainest, Wettest Place on Earth! Disneyland! I hung out with my girl, my brother, sister in law and two nieces. It started to rain around 2pm and four hours later, just as our spirits were about to be extinguished, it stopped! My brother threw out the idea of making it a family habit and pointed out we have 12 months to forget how miserable we were! We laughed about our New Year's Eve toast with coffee, but made a mental note to pack a little Bailey's [and rain slickers, a chance of clothes, umbrellas and gloves] next time.

Well, time to go, my Sim Bianca is looking to get married, my apartment is a wreck [the holiday spring cleaning/reorganization is taking much longer than anticipated], and I've got a massive headache. It's always something.

See y'all later!