Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Looking Back, Looking Forward

It's February! One of my New Years Resolutions was to make seasonal/quarterly knitting goals. I'm still contemplating what will be on tap for the Superstarra-ville Spring Season...there are so many options coming at me everyday! Some Fall/Winter goals are as of yet incomplete, but I think that I did pretty well and actually still have around 40 days and 40 nights before the official start of Spring. If Moses chill on the mountain with Yaweh for that length of time, I can finish at least one or two more things on the list.

Fall/Winter Projects

Rebecca Apricot Jacket: Unless I can get my intended yarn to make gauge, this is going on the Spring Season list.
Contest!: I've been trying to think of something fun but have been dry for ideas. I also need to find a prize worthy of the Superstarra-ville reader. A previous post has given me a good idea though.
Finish Kiri Shawl
Quick Knits for Holiday Gifts/Reduce Stashette
Cable Project
Finish Hot Lava: And I might make another one in a less fuzzy yarn.
Intarsia? Intarsia!: Snowball's Chance in Hell qualifies and I think I can have it done before the spring season!
A pair of gloves: I originally intended to make fingered gloves. I don't have appropriate yarn so this may wait until summer [when it's too damn hot to knit something bulky]. In the mean time, I may make a pair of fingerless gloves.

I'm always in the market for new things to try, so if you have any suggestions for the Superstarra-ville Spring Season...let me know. Somethings I'm consider are a lace revisit, argyle, knitting with beads and something with a bobble in it. I've never made a bobble. Bobble pretty easy, right?