Friday, February 03, 2006

What A Way To Start The Weekend

Guess what I did last night? Yup, finished Maggie while watching The Life Aquatic [I especially love the David Bowie songs sung by Seu Jorge in Portuguese]. More and more, I'm becoming a fan of movies that require more than one viewing. I *Heart* Huckabees* is another. And the Ultimate Watch 80 times and Still Find Funny Moments Movie is State and Main. I saw all three of those movies and the theatre and was kinda divided on my opinion of them. I'm glad I gave them a second chance on them when they started airing on cable. Anyway, I finished Maggie and would have worn it today, but it's a little too cropped to be appropriate for work and the perfect abs aren't anywhere to be found...at least on my body. Maybe after my Cardio Striptease class tonight. Can you believe it's taught by a guy? Even better yet he was wearing jeans, cowboy boots and a straw cowboy hat at the last class. He said something about bisexual cowboys being the new thing. Anyway, back to Maggie...she's all seamed [although I feel I did a craptastic job] and I think that I'm going to give her a quick wash and a teeny bit of blocking and then she shall be revealed to the world! Aren't you excited? If she's all dry, I may wear her tomorrow to the Golden Dragon Parade in downtown LA. We're still deciding if we're going to go, but I think it would be a cool experience. Happy Friday, everyone!