Friday, March 31, 2006

New Skill Set

I learned something new last night! And the best part is, I didn't even realize it!
I finally reached 7 inches on the Water Bottle Sling and started in on the strap. I love the idea of the optional strap pocket [which was it's selling point to me], but reading the it, the pocket instructions didn't make sense. I just did what I was told and lo and behold, I realized about a half inch into it that I'm making double sided fabric [although you'd never see that from the craptastic cell phone picture]!!! I actually did about an inch during class last night [which may seem like an unimpressive feat, but I'm working with sock yarn and size 3's, people]. Joy joy joy.

Nothing exciting this weekend, maybe a little laundry and a lot of cleaning...it'll probably raining, so maybe it'll all just become knitting time.