Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Take Two: Everyone Back To One

For those of you who tuned in to your local Fox channel [not the cable channel] and didn't catch the segment on my friend Vonyse, thanks for tuning in. The segment wasn't shown in LA [but some folks in Florida and Orange County saw it], but we're hoping it will be on tonight. For those of you who didn't tune in, this gives you a second chance to catch it! So watch tonight and support independent artists! Thanks everyone!

I'm still working on my new purse. GRRRRR....God, I didn't think it would take this long! The pieces are finished and blocked...the seaming is the problem. I'm going to give it another go tonight...send good seaming vibes my way. I also need to break out the sewing machine and stitch up a quick lining. So much for a weekend project. HUMPF! Send good seaming vibes my way. Thanks everyone!!!