Thursday, April 06, 2006

Fingers of FIRE!!!!

I just found out that one of the two pending baby's shower will be in two weeks. His due date is July 4th. As soon as I heard that, I started to have daydreams of cutie pie blue and white striped sweaters and red sweaters with white intarsia stars and white hats with red or blue trim...and...and...OH! The possiblities are endless!

Or would that be too cheesy?




Also, we're planning on taking our friends care packages this weekend so I need to start and finish my gifts for them. I did start on a little wrap from some R2 Rag and should have it finished by tonight. I was planning on either copying this collared wrap from Anthropologie or a cute wrap I saw on my neighbor ... but don't think I'll have enough time now. I may have to try anyway ... it's just so cute ... I can try to get it done in two days, right? As long as I use a fairly chunky yarn ... it's possible, right?

Right?

Right?

Offerings to the Knitting Fairies will be put out tonight.



Also...Kim threw out the idea of a Doll Clothing KAL. Any takers?