Monday, May 15, 2006

I'm Feeling Incomplete

I'm feeling as if I haven't finished anything in months.

Well, I did finish Poppy.
And Poppy's dress.
And the Da Vinci Code last week.
And loading my iPod with all my CDs. All 25 of them.

It's those lingering, seemingly endless projects (that I started many moons ago) that are haunting me. I just want to chuck everything that I'm working on right now and start something new. But being the dutiful knitter, I will try to finish 2 of the 4 WIP's before starting something new.

I'm also a little dismayed that I haven't looked at the screenplay since Spring Break. There has been so much stuff going on lately that my weekends haven't been conducive to knitting, much less, writing. I think that I'm going to devote some of my time this week to getting that off my plate too. I'm hoping that when reread the screenplay I will be wowed by my own brilliance.

Let's hope.