Friday, June 30, 2006

aLL gOOD tHINGS mUST cOME tO aN eND...

Well, it's my last day here at the school. I'm still unsure as to whether I'll be back. My AP is moving on and I just don't want to have to 'break' yet another Assistant Principal in. It seems every year someone new needs to be to dazzled with my brilliance. It's just too much. Beyond that, The Children of America have worn me down. I need a break from skinned knees, lame excuses and 'he took our jump rope.' I'm setting my sights on finding new employment during the summer. That is in between cleaning, beaching and knitting. Regardless, today has been a flurry of reorganizing, closing out paperwork and preparing for next year.

I'm still plugging away at the French Market Bag. I've finshed the bottom and am about 4" into the body itself, so it shouldn't be too much of a feat to have it done by Sunday [for felting at Mom and Dad's]. It's just getting kinda heavy! Oh well, it will be done soon enough. I've also worked about 8 hem repeats on Butterfly. Maybe I can bear the heat and take some outdoor shots later today.

Time to get back to work. 3 1/2 more hours before I'm free to enjoy my summer.