Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Half Way There...

Ok, so Summer officially started a few days back. That means we're halfway through....

Superstarra-ville's '06 Spring Cleaning
Stashbuster-ama and Stitch Fest


Here's the current status.
Lace Revisited: Mermaid would count for this one. Also, Rowan's Butterfly Tank is currently on the sticks.
Knitting with beads: Since I decided against using beads on Butterfly, this one is still pending. Odessa is still a front runner for this one.
Argyle : Somehow I doubt I'm going to get around to this one. Unless the yarn magically mails itself to me, I'm putting it on indefinite hold.
Bobbles : I don't know if I will get to this one either. Since I was going to make either Saun's wrap or the VK skirt...it will definitely better suited to a fall knit [FYI: Jennifer and I maybe hosting another Fall Cable KAL].
Apricot Jacket: Have you been living under It's DONE!
Sweater For My Sweetie: I'm trying to get to this one. I'm still nailing down yarn and pattern.
Mermaid Mesh: Oh yeah, baby!
Hopeful: I love this little sweater. It's so cute. I love the color of the yarn I'm using. I swatched yesterday and casted on all 191 stitches. About 1/2 way through the first row I knew it wasn't something I was super excited about. Needless to say, this probably won't be completed either.

I guess looking at it now, I'm doing pretty well. Over half of the projects are completed or in process or being tossed. As far as yarn is concerned I have busted quite a bit of stash. I'm still trying to work through more of it...you know how that goes.

I think since I've removed 3 goals from my list, I'll replace them with items I'd rather make right now!
Saun's Ruby: I have 3 balls of the required yarn! Don't you love making something in the yarn called for?
Rowan's Soul: Hmmm...Calmer.
French Market Bag: Since I already started it...