Wednesday, June 14, 2006

For Once I Can't Think Of A Snappy Title

Thank you, everyone for the mountains of compliments on Mermaid Mesh. Like I said before, I am really proud of it...but the accolades from so many knitters who's projects I admire...WOW, I must have really done a good job.
A few comments were made about the fit of the sweater...I made the same size that's shown in the picture. I guess I'm just more of a woman, so it's more fitted. i also agree that the 3/4 sleeves, which were unexpected, are well suited to this sweater.

Next off the needles will be Apricot. I've already finished the back and both fronts! Of course, on the first sleeve I had to rip back 15cm of ribbing because the instruction's cast on amount screwed up the decrease section. If I didn't have a throbbing headache, I'd be working on it right now. Fortunately [for my knitting], I've been called for jury duty tomorrow, so I'm expecting hours of sitting around working on it. I've been so busy trying to finish Apricot [and relishing that All Season Cotton] that I haven't given much time to The Amazing Lace project. I'll take both along and maybe get a little done on each.