Friday, June 16, 2006

That's Juror #7 To You...

Lucky me, I was selected to be a juror. Of course I can't say much more than that. I'm secretly happy to be free from work for a few days and it'll be cool to experience being on a jury. It's something I've never done before...and I can use it when I'm cast in some kind of law show. Maybe before it's over I can recommend one of the lawyer get a complete make-over. Talk about a mess!

Sarah was sweet enough to comment to one of my bitch-bitch-bitch-posts about Apricot and my cast on problems. She left me a link to her blog and errata. PROBLEM SOLVED! I am a true believer that reading what's in front of you is the answer to all your problems.

I was almost complete with this sleeve, but decided to frog because:
1. I'm pissed that I didn't read it correctly in the first place.
2. I was concerned about running out of yarn...even though I have 10 balls [most folks who used ASC only used 8-9 1/2] ! I think the extra stitches I was adding in to correct what I thought was an incorrect cast on amount was using excessive yardage. It's just a sleeve and I figure I can get it both from the remaining 4 if I cast on the indicated amount and do what the instructions say.
3. I want this damn sweater to be perfect...damn it.

This sleeve only took a day or so to do so it should be cool. I will be done before this trial is over.

Even in light of my new found knowledge, there's no way in hell I'm frogging the back and the fronts though.

Aren't they pretty? Sigh...I heart Apricot.