Monday, November 20, 2006

Knitting? Do I Knit?

I knit. At least I used to. I don't even have photographic proof that I am currently crafty like that.

Being unemployed is really cutting into my creative time.

Well, not really, but my time is being channeled in other ways. Since deciding to rededicate my life to me and really persuing my dream, I've been busy printing and copying and stuffing. My headshots into envelopes, that is. I'm positive that I can get an agent by the beginning of the year. That means more auditions for paying gigs. That means I'd be one step closer to where I'm trying to go. That means extra money for new yarn. So, everyone send good vibes so that I can get my crafty hours back...all while sitting in my trailer, awaiting my opportunity to strut my stuff.

In the mean time, I'm going to go knit something.