Sunday, February 11, 2007

Growth Spurt

Lady Eleanor is going through a major growth spurt. Right now she's measuring about 26 inches and I'm only 2/3 of the way through the second ball. I'm enjoying the color changing squares [although the brown section is very tedious and I don't enjoy that part at all], but I need to take more care when switching to the next yarn ball.
As you can see here, the first ball ran out in the dark gray section and the next ball started in the light pink. Now I know that going from one ball to the next is not an exact science, but I should have frogged the dark gray and started the pink there instead, since the transition between colors would have been less jarring. I am planning on doing fringe, so it's not like the yarn would go to waste or anything. Eh, live and learn.

Time to get back to watching the Grammies, although I have yet to be impressed with anything. Did anyone else thing the much hyped Police reunion was lack-luster?