Tuesday, February 06, 2007

But The Groundhog Didn't See His Shadow!

Remember my Fall/Winter Goals? Yeah, me too. They were lost, along with my old template, in the conversion from the old blogger to the new. And since I'm much to busy [lazy] to look them up, I'm letting them go. I know there was a skirt and some other lofty aspirations on there...but there's no use crying over spilt milk [and admitting that I didn't finish anything I had planned]. I think that I'm going to keep my goals as simple as finishing up what I've already started. I've got quite a few things on the needles at the moment. Although there is a really cute Rebeeca sweater that I fell in love with. I already have the yarn. And the buttons. And Spring is right around the corner, right? Lady Eleanor has my undivided at the moment, but I have some more ASC that is just perfect for this sweater. And you know how much I love the All Seasons Cotton.

Ok...focus, focus...time to frog...I mean finish a few things.