Monday, April 30, 2007

Poppy Meme

While Christie sleeps her exhaustion off under her desk, I'm going to blog for a bit. Thanks to everyone who left comments about the last episode of 'Seeds Around Town'. I'm so glad that you enjoyed it. I had been thinking of doing a multi episode interesting-stuff-in-LA tour, so maybe I'll start working on that, since the response was so positive. It's always cool to learn about people's towns, right?

Well, Sheila tagged me with a meme, so I thought I'd disclose a little about myself.

1. I like pina coladas and taking walks in the rain.
2. I love my red hair, but I'm thinking about going blonde this summer.
3. I have a fear of open flames.
4. I go commando.
5. My birthday is coming up...I'm a Taurus.
6. I have my own myspace page. So far, I have 3 friends.
7. I'm thinking about adopting a cat....a stuffed one, because Christie is allergic.

Well, I don't have that many stuffed friends around the blog-o-sphere quite yet. If you are interested in participating, please join in.