Friday, September 07, 2007

Cankles...or...It's A Fight In Superstarra-ville

Do these socks make my ankles look fat?

As you can see, I've made a successful heel to foot transition. Not bad, huh?

I've got big ass long feet and so it's going to be a hot second before I get to bind off for the toe.

Besides that, I think that I may try to make that damn sweater submit to my evil will work on Notorious this weekend. I need to put it to bed, once and for all. Now is the time for cute little summery tops to be put away in lieu of long sleeved, woolly goodness.

Patty has been neglected for too long and I'm itching to start the Vogue Cabled Coat [just in time for the Fall Cable KAL! Have you still not signed up? We even have the Ravelry group set up!].


So...Notorious...you know what that means.
I think you hear me knocking, Notorious. This weekend, you...and me. It's on!
OH, IT'S ON!!!