Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Turning A...Corner

With Notorious in the Naughty Corner, I've been focusing my attention to the Spiral Boot Socks. So far so good.

Here is where I was Sunday afternoon, when gf and I foolishly braved to 1,000,000 heat. I think I was 1/2 through the calf section.
And this is where I am this morning. Um...is that a heel flap? Why, yes it is! We'll see how successful the transition from leg to foot goes. This is where I've run into trouble. I'm remaining positive...I refuse to let any other project mutiny. But I have to get back to work...

And Poppy wants to say a few words...

*****
Hey everyone! It's been a while...I miss you guys! But, I have something exciting to share with you!

Saturday morning, Christie asked me if I'd like to take a ride and get out of the apartment for a while. It was hot as blazes, but I was going a bit stir crazy and wanted to get out for a little while.

We went by the post office, and Christie brought back a small box. I could hear something faintly scratching inside. I opened the package and guess who popped out?

Traveling Teddy!

While the girls ran the rest of their errands, we chatted. He's been all over the place! Seattle, Charlotte and Birmingham...visiting some knitting friends - and now he's here in LA, visiting me!

I think that we're going to take him around a few cool sites this week and see what trouble we can get into.


To ease TT into the LA scene, we took him over to the Larchmont Farmer's Market. He saw some hot LA chicks he wanted to talk to, but we need to work on his approach.

What we did see, is some yummy fruit, veggies and pretty flowers. TT said some of his previous hosts had shown him how to work a camera. Aren't the pictures great? More adventures to come, then TT is off to his next destination!