Friday, March 07, 2008

Flo! Flo! Flo! FLO!!!

Flo Sleeve
I'd like to take a moment to thank Tyra Banks and Heidi Klum for distracting me from the monotony of endless stockinette. YAWN! Without these ladies Flo would not seem to be flying off the needles like she is. I don't know why the first sleeve felt like it took 3 weeks to finish. Oh the tedium. Anyway, I have a four more increases to do [each one over 6 rows] and 18 or so rows of straightaway then the raglan decreases. Oh, I love a light at the end of my tunnel.

64/365 : Sunset on Sunset II
And speaking of light, the sky was a little crazy on my way home last night. Whenever I go to museums and find myself looking at Renaissance paintings, I always think the sky looks so unreal and unnatural...until days like this. Then I'm even more wowed that someone could capture something so unusual on a canvas.

Oh, and my post from yesterday...Norah left me a comment that the Silent Night Tree Skirt was actually designed by Donna Yacino. Wow, did Norah Gaughan just leave me a comment? How is that possible?

Have a wonderful and safe weekend everyone! And yes, I'll keep working on Flo. No more distractions.