Monday, July 21, 2008

Circles. Circles. And 40 More Circles.

Galaxy Tank

Well I did it. I finished all my little galaxy's swirling stars. I realized that I didn't show you the rest of the tank. It's actually just a piece of cute blue and green striped fabric that was sewn up the back. My sister added brown ribbon to the top to act as a band and straps, but it got a little tight, so this idea was born.

The bright green bias tape will be added to the top and bottom edges and the circles will be attached to the top only. I really need to break out my sewing machine, but since that is a task of Herculean proportions I'm actually considering hand sewing. I may reconsider when I remember what a pain in the ass hand sewing is. And how uneven my stitches can be.

How do I get myself into these predicaments?