Sunday, September 14, 2008

I Need A Weekend From My Weekend.

What a weekend. We had a jam-packed Saturday, then this morning I awoke at 4am to head down to Malibu for the Nautica Trithalon. I forgot how damn early 4am is. Anyway, I went down with a coworker to cheer on some other coworkers. I'm exhaused but I have to admit, it was so much fun!

And, of course, this being LA, there was a celebrity leg of the triathlon. I saw Mark Paul Gossler; Tiffany Amber Thiessen; the Naval bachelor; Jennifer Lopez [who did the who triathalon with an entourage and throngs of paprazzi], the back of Marc Anthony [who was there cheering J.Lo on], Jon Cryer; one of my most favorite actors, William H. Macy [they did announce Felicity Huffman, but I didn't see her]; Cindy Crawford [who seemed to walk in a slow motion only the truly beautiful possess]...

and this ass. I saw this ass everywhere. My radar was honed in on this ass...everywhere I turned...there is was.













Can you blame me when it's attached to this face and body? *sigh*