Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Kinnearing Around Town...

I had to go to the mall tonight. Over to The Grove. It's this very LA, very pretentious outdoor mall...and one of the bigger Gap's in the neighborhood. There was some kind of very LA, very pretentious event going on tonight. Don't know what it was, and I don't really care. Although gf did almost knocked Heather Graham over. Which might not have been a bad thing.

But a cool thing happened.

I had my very first opportunity to purposefully kinnear someone.

Greg Kinnear to be exact.

I didn't realy have to be sneaky about it, I just kinda held the camera up, zoomed in and snapped. Flash and all.

It didn't matter, it was outdoors and he wasn't paying attention anyway. That's Greg Kinnear's ear.


I also saw supermodel Cindy Crawford. I immediately called my brother [Cindy is his favorite of all the supermodels] and rubbed it in that it was my second Cindy sighting [the first happened at the Nautica Triathlon] in as many months.

I asked him if he wanted me to get a picture, and he said SURE!

So I tried to kinnear Cindy from a distance, but she moved and the zoom was ineffective...just not worthy of proving my sighting.

So instead I went up and asked her if I could take a picture. She sighed a bit [I'm sure she just wanted to get home to her kids] but then said sure. She even smiled.

Thank you Cindy! You graciousness is so not LA. So not pretentious.