Saturday, November 22, 2008

GRRRRRRRRRRAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Habu is not cooperating. I was trying to attach the sleeve last night and it just wonky and lame and fitting together. The gauge is pretty loose, so I think that might be part of the problem. I don't know what to do. I didn't block the pieces because I'm just going to wind up felting it. Do you think blocking will help? I'm thinking of doing the side seams and seaming the sleeves then trying to put the sleeves in. I'm really at a loss and am looking for any advice, good or bad that you may have.

I would post a picture, but that would be rewarding bad behavior.
And I'm not about that.

So I was really frustrated last night and decided instead to work on the Cable Coat's collar. Cabling will help me find my knitting center so that I can once again pick up seaming later today.