Monday, November 10, 2008

I Wish....

I wish I had something to blog about. I really wish I did. Here's a few things that I could pretend are interesting enough to blog about, but aren't interesting enough to deserve anything other than a bullet point.

  • I'm almost done with the Seasons of Change scarf, but I didn't even try to seam Habu-74.
  • I didn't go to visit Grandma this weekend. I will later this week though.
  • I just ate some chocolate.
  • I'm craving a diet coke. But it's in my boss' office...behind closed doors...where it belongs.
  • I'm on a yarn diet. 11 days clean and fiber sober!
  • I reorganized my yarn stash into fall/winter and spring/summer yarns. All I can say is I have a lot of knitting to do and these little projects aren't going to put a dent in it!
  • I reduced my yarn stash by 4 balls! I returned 4 balls of Patons Classic Merino. I was going to make the Aran Accent Vest from the Patons Cables book, but decided against it. I think that it will accentuate the unpositive too much.
  • I had the most delicious lunch of lule kabob, rice, tabbouleh and hummus. So. Good. Cafe Bravo for those in the Glendale area.
  • I'm sad that I can' afford to buy a new pair of boots. I want, I want, but alas, the budget says no.
  • I'm bored. And it's only 2:20pm.
Let's hope tomorrow I have something to post about.