Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Checking in...

I feel like I've been missing in action lately. Work has become insanely busy and between getting ready for the holidays and recovering from Thanksgiving I haven't had much time to breathe.

I've been working on gifts and the Cabled Coat, which is coming along nicely. I accepted the fact that I wouldn't have enough yarn to knit to the collar to length so I sucked it up and decided that I would have to try to find one to two more balls. Should be easy. I only purchased this yarn two years ago. A Ravelry search didn't yield much, but I was able to find the exact dye lot on eBay. Whew! The yarn arrived yesterday, so I'm really hoping to get this project out of my hair sometime next week. It's time to move on.

I hope all is well with you...I wish I had more time to keep up with everyone's blogs, but there just aren't enough hours in the day. But leave a comment if there's something that going on in your corner of the world that I should check out!