Hey! Long time no see! I bet you all though Poppy and I ran off with the circus. But alas, we are still in LA.
Let's see, what's happened since December?
- I had an insane notion to make Christmas gifts. I unwisely bought a knitting machine from Michael's figuring I could use it to make gifts with yarn I have and hand finish.
Total gifts made: 1. Needless to say, the knitting machine is no longer with us.
- When did I decide knitting Christmas gifts wasn't feasible? The evening of December 22nd.
- Despite the lack of hand-knitted gifts and in spite last minute shopping, Christmas was really great. A lot of family and just a little bit of drama to keep us from wanting to get back together too soon. Just kidding.
- New Years was great too. Quiet. Calm. Foggy. We stayed home and played Rock Band. We ROCK!
- Chinese New Year was great. I met some friends in Chinatown and we took in the parade. It was a great time.
- Work has been insanely busy...hence no downtime for posting.
- We're all scared about lay-offs...even at the Tragic Kingdom, so budgeting, reigning in spending and paying off bills have become more important than ever.
- I have been knitting.
- No knitting for me...I'm keeping to the promise of my last post [and I really appreciate all of your support and encouragement, by the way]. I have my goal weight in mind and am about 1/3 of the way there. Let me tell you, it's going to be a Superstarra Super-cute Summer!
- I've been finishing up my hand knit Christmas gifts. Still.
- I hope to have some posts and updates about what I've been working on.