Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Almost Done?

I wish I had my camera.
I wish I had my knitting project.
I wish I had my crochet project.

Alas, I left all 3 at work.

So you don't get pictures and I don't get to work on my wips.

The scarf is coming along...I think I'm close to being done, but I'm not sure how much the Rowanspun will shrink when felted, so I want to knit longer that I think it needs to be. but I can't knit on it too much longer because I need to have it done when I see my sister in law in two weeks. Ugh. All these time constraints. And I'm still trying to get over daylight savings time.
Such a lose-lose situation.

I think I'll just forgettaboutit and go to bed.
But before I do, I want to thank everyone for their kind thoughts and prayers and such. I really appreciate it. :)

I think I'm going to stop thinking about it and just go to bed.