Friday, July 24, 2009

AUGH!

I've been lazy. I have excuses! Let's see how convincing they are.

It's hot.
Work has been so hectic!
I'm taking an improv and a photography class!
I don't even have time for yoga!!
It's so hot!
The beach was calling my name.
The air conditioned anywhere but here was calling my name.
The farmer's market was calling my name.
I had to take a nap.
Did I mention it was hot?
I had to find something to eat.
The Bachelorette was on.
Nurse Jackie was on.
The power was out.
I'm steaming at home.
I'm freezing at work.
Damn! It's hot!

How does that sound for all the reasons I couldn't possibly pick up the needles/hook to finish a project or even find the time to blog about why I couldn't finish anything?

I'm going to break the habit though.
This weekend.
I promise.
Good things on the way!